Fischer Grand

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:03:08 -0400

Is that the same Hurricane Katrina that came ashore 20 miles east of =
Waveland (Waveland being on the weaker side of the eye) with 145 mph =
winds and a 25 to 28-foot storm surge (National Hurricane Center, =
Washington Post, CNN)?

Hmmmmm...... must have been a different one.....

Is that picture before or after restoration?

Terry Farrell

----- Original Message -----=20
> Oh, by the way, where these photos were taken, the water was about =
fifty=20
> feet high....with waves driven by 190 mph winds.
> Ora pro nobis.
> BAF II=20

> Hello All,
> I submitted these photos earlier, but they were too large for posting =
on=20
> this site. I will try again at a smaller size.
> I restored this Fischer Grand reproducing piano for a friend in =
Waveland,=20