Bass bridge cracks and piano age

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:55:15 -0500

This really comes down to a complete survey, pricing of work,
prioritizing work, and the resulting customer's budget.

Stopgap measures that work OK are to treat the loose tuning and
bridge pins with ultra-thin CA glue.  Epoxy can be used on the bass
bridge, depending on the extent of the damage it may be better to
replace, photos?

Btw,
Do adequately prepare before using CA glue, safety and durned
everything-stuck-together issues to be prevented. ;-)

Good luck,
Andrew