Rebuild Project - suggestions?

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:44:03 -0400

David,
         One question. Why? New pins accomplish the same thing with a lot
less hassle and they look better. Pulling old pins never seems to be a
problem around here. They generally come out quite easily without chipping
the cap at all. When the occasional one is tight and comes out badly I will
effect the repair as you've described but still with a new pin which then
provides a new pin surface for the string to ride against.

Greg Newell