Topics for Technicals

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Sat, 08 Oct 2005 12:21:12 -0700

A number of times we've had one of the more senior members do a tuning
demonstration. Since we don't work shoulder-to-shoulder in a factory
plying our trade, tuners are always interested to see how others work
and be able to ask questions afterwards. This can be a full tuning or a
demonstration of temperament techniques, pitch adjustment techniques, etc.

Tom Cole
Santa Cruz, CA