Eavestaff pianette

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi@earthlink.net
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 23:23:14 -0700

Hello all,
Can anyone give me any information about an Eavestaff pianette?  Supposedly
this piano was made in England, so I was suspecting a birdcage, but I'm told
it was made for Hardman Peck. This doesn't sound right to me.  Just had a
phone call asking questions about such a piano and I couldn't tell her a
thing. She also said it doesn't have a full keyboard and it looks like a
dining room sideboard.  Now that sounds like a square grand.  Anyone know
what she's referring to?  I'd appreciate some help.  Thanks,
jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Assistant Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net