Rebuilders gallery at national in Rochester (was News andRochester)

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 19:58:47 EDT

=20
Dave
   Usually this comment comes from those not willing  to open there mind far=
=20
enough to get some light to the cerebral  cortex.  Even while asking the =20
question   they're dismissing the notion that a factory built machine (piann=
er)can=20
be  performance enhanced. This usually followed by a long nose in the air &=20=
a=20
 srut in the opposite direction be it on the phone or otherwise.
 Really performance enhancement is so common these days  in all kinds of  =20
modern devices that eventually all the hype must  fall down at some point.
   But hey some must follow the party  line.
  Hey Hearing is believing. Come to  Rochester.
  Dale Erwin

Dale:=20
So far everyone has loved it.  What=E2=80=99s not to  love?  As to the peopl=
e who ask=20
if it is still a Steinway I confess to  them that I really don=E2=80=99t und=
erstand=20
the question.  It is still a  piano.  It was originally built by Steinway an=
d=20
it has now been  redesigned as a better piano.  I just don=E2=80=99t know wh=
at they=20
mean by the  question.  If my Ford has been modified with a racing engine is=
 it=20
still  a Ford?  I don=E2=80=99t know what that means.=20
Dave

=20