some days you get what you ask for

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 00:18:40 EDT

=20
HI Michael,
=20
Admission I shouldn't make: this didn't even occur to me.  I know how  to ti=
e=20
the durned things, too.  I did it before I took the technical until  I was=20
blue in the fingers....
=20
Thanks for the reminder,
=20
Dave
=20
Thanks for the reminder!In a message dated 10/3/2005 10:41:28 AM Pacific =20