Suzuki Pianos

joe morocco jojomorocco@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 15:12:49 -0700 (PDT)

I just tuned an 48 inch upright yesterday.. I was impressed with the quality.. very nice.. The plate had a emblem that said made in japan since 1952. The hammers were made in japan too.  I found no made in China that I saw..I think this piano has good value for the money spent..

Joe Morocco RPT
Needham MA

J Patrick Draine <draine@comcast.net> wrote:
I'm quite certain sure the Suzuki I tuned this past summer was made
in China (it was a post delivery tuning arranged by Suzuki for pianos
purchased from Costco, shipped direct from Suzuki's west coast
warehouses). I quizzed the service rep thoroughly before agreeing to
do the "first tuning" gig (no discounts). And there were "Made in
China" stamps & labels placed discreetly. The piano was pretty
decent, all things considered, though the hammers were a bit hard for
my taste.
Patrick Draine
钢琴调音师