Suzuki Pianos

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 15:00:37 -0400

I'm quite certain sure the Suzuki I tuned this past summer was made
in China (it was a post delivery tuning arranged by Suzuki for pianos
purchased from Costco, shipped direct from Suzuki's west coast
warehouses). I quizzed the service rep thoroughly before agreeing to
do the "first tuning" gig (no discounts). And there were "Made in
China" stamps & labels placed discreetly. The piano was pretty
decent, all things considered, though the hammers were a bit hard for
my taste.
Patrick Draine
钢琴调音师