Chinese Pianos ANNOUNCEMENT

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 2 Oct 2005 11:23:15 -0700

I have looked all over their Website and I don't think I found any noti=
ce that their pianos are made in China...doesn't that seem a bit strang=
e?
David Ilvedson

Original message
From: Nichols
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Chinese Pianos ANNOUNCEMENT

Joe, et al,
    Let me take this opportunity to make an announcement concerning one=
 of the companies currently producing pianos in China.

If you will visit http://wymanpiano.com/care.html , at the bottom of th=
e page concerning care for the new Wyman Piano, is this statement:

"Wyman Piano Company recognizes that to best protect your investment, u=
se the services of a Registered Piano Technician (RPT) member of the Pi=
ano Technicians Guild. www.ptg.org"

I understand that this statement will also be added to the next printin=
g of warranty cards. A hearty "Thanks" to the folks at Wyman Piano Comp=
any. Tim Lasky and George Benson.

This is a very good start, people. I, for one, truly appreciate the sup=
port that our organization has received from manufacturers from around =
the world.

Regards,
Guy Nichols, RPT
Trade Relations Committee, Piano Technicians Guild