Plastic Keytop Repair

Barrie Heaton piano@a440.co.uk
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:32:15 +0000

Off list:

Hi Mike,

I have forwarded a few emails this year I hope you got them

My work is going very well more tuning  work that I can cope with I am
not doing as much repair work as I use to manly because of the cost of
cheep pianos coming into the UK

My work with AcryliKey is just providing support and marinating the
website,
Richard agreed that it would be better if  HJ Fletcher  handled the
sales as they have big a world-wide client base,  this year they put on
a seminar at the PTA convention and was very popular they hope to do the
same next year.

I was never in it for the money I just thought that  AcryliKey was a
good product and Richard was a true gentleman and a pleasure to work
with,  I was and still am happy to help in any way.

Kind regards

Barrie

In message <62884.67.171.32.43.1133324207.squirrel@webmail.iinet.com>,
rjwag@pacifier.com writes