Plastic Keytop Repair

rjwag@pacifier.com rjwag@pacifier.com
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 20:16:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi Barrie,

It is great to see your post!  I have not heard from you for nearly a year.

I hope your business is going well.  I'm Richard's elder brother Mike, and
have been enormously humbled over the last year at the heartfelt love,
respect and sympathy for my dear brother and his untimely death.  I am
continuing Richard's business as he wished, and am donating profits in his
name to the Oregon Hemophelia Society.

I have sent 50+ kits to Emma Ford at HJ Fletcher this year.  And I
understand you are a key part of the relationship that Richard with them.

Is there any way I can support you, as I know Dick would have wanted so?

Thanks, Mike Wagner
503 697-9254