Square Grand parts

William Benjamin pianoboutique@comcast.net
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:17:26 -0500

Spencer,

Good to hear you in there.   It has been a long time and hope you are doing
well.

William

PIANO BOUTIQUE
William Benjamin
Piano Tuner Extraordinaire
www.pianoboutique.biz
The tuner alone,
preserves the tone.

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Spencer Brewer
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 2:39 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Square Grand parts

I just took on a job of restoring the first piano brought into our county.
It is an 1876 Henry F Miller square. I have restored many squares over the
years, though not with this much damage. I am having to make or replace many
parts since mice were using it as a vacation resort for many years.

Anyone out there know of a good hammer manufacturer for squares and/or
damper lever source? I am scraping a couple of other squares I had in the
warehouse to try and remake this one, yet anyone with some spare Henry F
Miller square parts sure would be welcome.

Thanks,

Spencer Brewer
Mendocino Piano