Square Grand parts

Spencer Brewer sbrewer@pacific.net
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:39:17 -0800

I just took on a job of restoring the first piano brought into our county.
It is an 1876 Henry F Miller square. I have restored many squares over the
years, though not with this much damage. I am having to make or replace many
parts since mice were using it as a vacation resort for many years.

Anyone out there know of a good hammer manufacturer for squares and/or
damper lever source? I am scraping a couple of other squares I had in the
warehouse to try and remake this one, yet anyone with some spare Henry F
Miller square parts sure would be welcome.

Thanks,

Spencer Brewer
Mendocino Piano