Thanks in advance and arrears

John Dorr a440@bresnan.net
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 07:50:24 -0700

I've just posted my latest query and wanted to thank everybody for the input
that I know is coming.

Also thanks for the answers to my previous questions.  You guys and gals are
so knowledgeable AND articulate that I'm really being enriched and educated by
this forum.

I live in Helena, Montana, and my educational opportunities here are limited.
 I attend chapter meetings, PTG NW conferences when I can, and am taking Randy
Potter's course.  I'll be attending Randy's week-long technical seminar this
January and I'm so looking forward to that.  My goal is to acheive my
certification by the end of 2006.  You all are certainly helping.

Thanks so very much.

King of The Dumb Question,
John Dorr