pedals

Jurgen Goering pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:16:50 -0800

I have successfully removed pedals without removing the pin or tilting=20=

the piano.  First I unscrew the pedal mounts from the bottom board so=20
the pedal is free.  Of course this means separating the pedal from the=20=

trapwork as well. Then  I loosened the front bottom board screws with=20
the help of an offset screwdriver.  Actually, there is a nifty offset=20
ratchet driver made by Yankee which is my secret weapon of choice for=20
situations such as this.   When the screws are backed off, the bottom=20
board can be wedged down so there is a 1/2" space through which the=20
pedal, with the pin firmly in place, can be removed.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
www.pianofortesupply.com

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...