Fwd: [Fwd: Fwd: Time to get the firewood ready!]

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 14:29:58 -0600

For obvious reasons, I couldn't resist sending this. My apologies! :-)

Avery

----------

Subject: Time to get the firewood ready!

Hello, is this the Sheriff's office?"
"Yes."    "I'm calling to report about my neighbor Virgil Smith. He is
hiding marijuana inside his firewood!"> > >>>   "Thank you very much
for the call, sir."
The next day, the Sheriff's Deputies descend on Virgil's house.
They search the shed where the firewood is kept. Using axes, they
bust open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana. They sneer at
Virgil and leave.

The phone rings at Virgil's house.
"Hey, Virgil! This here is Floyd. Did the Sheriff come?"
"Yeah!"
"Did they chop your firewood?"
"Yep."
"Happy Birthday, buddy!"
   (Who says rednecks aren't real bright!)?