Can you believe all you read?

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 13:54:55 -0600

Ron,

I "think" you're wrong on this. I've been working on Baldwins since
the 70's and I've
never seen an Acrosonic without bridle tapes. I have, although, seen
Whitney spinets
(Kimball) without them! Acrosonics were Baldwin's high end
spinets/consoles and I
really doubt they'd have put out instruments without bridle tapes.
Maybe I'm wrong. It
wouldn't be the first time! :-)

Avery