Baldwin Studio Upright Balance Rail Adjustment Screws?

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:28:38 EST

Thanks for resending, Jon.  I was having e-mail weirdness for a couple  of
days and nothing came through.

Dave

In a message dated 11/17/2005 9:39:09 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jonpage@comcast.net writes:

> Did I read somewhere that  Baldwin studio pianos have height adjustment
> screws for the balance  rail?  Am I misinformed?

Generally you'll find the height  adjustment screw holes located under the
A#'s.
You'll first need to back off on  the hold-down screws which are located near
the
screws at the ends and somewhere  between the other adj.screws (usually
midway).
--

Regards,

Jon Page