[ some "oddly noisy" Baldwin 45"hamilton actions..........]

Sid Blum piano@sover.net
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 08:24:34 -0500

I've run into a few of these where the catchers for the backchecks
were glue starved, clicked not unlike a hammer click.

Also many that had a glob of glue at the bottom of the butt leather.
Jack would click as it returned.

Sid Blum