Fwd: Re: Ozone generator questions for piano repair.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:41:28 -0800 (PST)

My idea is to ozone pianos that have been dismantled
and thoroughly cleaned, prior to rebuilding. Even
then, I'd rather have a piano with discolored strings
( who ses them?) than mouse stink.
     Thump

http://mail.yahoo.com