casters

Al Pebworth al@pebworths.com
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 04:39:18 -0800 (PST)

Terry,

What I mean is that on a few uprights, the front legs
are thick enough to get the depth required to maintain
the original heigth.

However, on others, and this for me has been most of
them, you can only go to a depth where the caster will
still rotate and no further. Any deeper and the side
of the leg will be missing.

Al