Mold problem --- NO CLOROX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 08:48:50 -0800 (PST)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Chlorine bleach bonds chemicaly
with just about anything, and will then out-gas from
whatever is wiped with it, and the strings and action
screws will turn to HORRID GLOBS OF RUST in a couple
of months!( DAMHIK!!!!! ) NEVER Use chlorine inside a
piano!!!!!
Thump