Bone/Ivory keytop replacement source

Frank Jahnke jahnke@fmjassoc.com
Tue, 08 Nov 2005 13:27:28 -0800

There is also Yvonne Ashmore in Grass Valley, CA.  She has both legal
ivory and bone, and works almost exclusively on keys and their covering.
She is also a wonderful woman of impeccable integrity.
I'm loath to put her contact info on a public list, so please see
http://www.ptg.org/chapters.php?Chapter=956&action=list&PHPSESSID=3ef0271eeb714e939aaf8c91cdce3b82
I hope that's at least a bit better.

Frank Jahnke