Yamaha Key Bushing Replacement

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 17:12:26 -0500

Run it through a small drum sander. Several folks, including Ed Foote =
(as I recall anyway), recommend that method. I haven't tried it yet, but =
I've got my drum sander ready to go.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20

  My only problem with leather is it doesn't come in different =
thicknesses.   How do you make the fit? =20

  David Ilvedson, RPT
  Pacifica, California

-----