membership directory

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 13:07:36 -0800

Lists,

I just used my new 2005 membership directory to refer someone to a tech=
 in another town.   Unfortunately, the chapter listings no longer have =
the members city in the info.   Bad idea.   We have a big chapter and I=
 don't know where everyone lives.   I ended up guessing the locale of a=
 good tech and gave his number.   The general listing alphabetically do=
es give the city of each member, so why not in the chapter listings?  T=
his is not an improvement...not well thought out...again.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California