Yamaha Key Bushing Replacement

Overs Pianos sec@overspianos.com.au
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 06:27:56 +1100

Hi Terry,

I'd concur with Joe and Kent, the key pins must be very smooth for a
long lasting result. Changing the brass pins for a very smooth plated
set would be a plus.

The Renner cloth is long lasting stuff. There's also some very good
English felt available from Heckscher. I think Norbert Abel uses it
for some of his parts. Heckscher's website can be found at;

http://www.heckscher.co.uk/

Ron O.

--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY