blanks

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 11:10:04 EST

Ed,

It seems to go in bunches.  Sometimes I'll get nothing, then, wham, a  whole
slew of e-mails comes through.

Dave Stahl

In a message dated 11/7/2005 7:51:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
A440A@aol.com writes:

Greetings,
I seemed to have completely missed  several pianotech list threads last
month, judging from later postings  referencing them.   I wonder if others
have
occasionally, in the  last few weeks, suddenly found that there were no
postings from the  pianotech list?  I thought something was amiss when there
was
nothing  in the email box for three days...

Ed Foote RPT