First Tuning of a Square Grand

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 5 Nov 2005 22:36:46 -0800

Terry "The Farrell" said, "
It'll "fine" tune any square grand as much as any square grand can be =
finely tuned. Besides, fine tuning a square grand is an oxymoron - kinda =
like military intelligence - the two entities are mutually exclusive.

And besides, I can sit at the keyboard to tune and I can stand straight =
upright and walk afterwards! And not only that, the tunings I put on =
squares with my rig last 10, 20 years - maybe longer!

Terry,
Why do you persist is such idiosy? Sheesh! If ya can't do it correctly, then leave it for someone who can! End of rant.<G>

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I