Yamaha Jumping Jacks

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 5 Nov 2005 22:08:15 EST

Ric,

Taking them out is usually easier said than done when the springs are glued
to the wippen.

How does one lower the tension on the springs, provided they can be removed
without major mangling?  Squash them?  Replacing them seems like the  way to
go.

Just wondering.  I've been seeing lots of bobbling hammers  lately.

Dave Stahl

In a message dated 11/5/2005 3:48:05 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,