and another first..

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 09:26:59 EST

In a message dated 11/3/2005 1:43:33 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
phil@philbondi.com writes:

Piannaman@aol.com wrote:

> Phil,
>
> She  must be from a different time zone...or a different planet!

..being one  of occasional acidic tongue, I was tempted to ask if she was
calling from  Europe..but it gets better:

I told her this morning that I would  contact her later today and let her
know what time I would be  there.

I did, around 12:45PM.

..and at that time she told me she  didn't need me today because "the
kids can't make up their mind if there  really is a sticky key or not".

Somehow, between 7:00AM and 12:45PM,  the urgency of my presence became
not so urgent.

It's been one of  those days, and it ain't over with yet.

-Phil  Bondi(Fl)

It must be those 6 AM practice sessions that get her all  uptight...