upright action model

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 09:28:26 EST

In a message dated 11/2/2005 9:35:54 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
pianolover88@hotmail.com writes:

If  anyone's interested in purchasing and upright action model (before I list

it on ebay), I have the Young Chang 3-note upright action model; the same
one used in past PTG testing. It is in perfect new, unused condition, and  I
am offering it to anyone on this list for $165, plus the actual shipping
cost. I have some very nice pics by request.

Terry  Peterson

Terry,

My chapter might be interested.  We were talking about it at a meeting  not
so long ago.  Let me see if I can drum up interest.  If you can  give me a
couple of days to see if I can round up some enthusiasm, I'd  appreciate it!

Thanks,

Dave Stahl