Kohler and Campbell Grand

reb0114m@comcast.net reb0114m@comcast.net
Tue, 01 Nov 2005 22:11:12 +0000

I have a client who owns a Kohler and Campbell grand...not a Samick built, the original... and in a move, the sustain pedal spring at the top of the trapwork became cracked and needs replacement. This is a 2-piece unit, connected by two rivets and the crack is in the bend. It needs replacing and I haven't any idea where to look! None of the catalogs list anything close to this. A Google search hasn't been any help either. Can anyone advise as to a source for a part such as this or a susbstitute. Your input most gratefully appreciated!

Thanks,
Ralph Black
Nashville