Business Cards

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:38:04 -0500

Mark, like Andrew Olson, I have used MS Publisher for years to print
business cards. However, I am presently waiting for a proof to come back
from the printer for new cards.

Why?

Because the card stock that's available to us DYI'ers leaves too much to
be desired.. the kind available in the Office Depots and the like. You
can get good card stock from various places, but you have to buy a paper
cutter. I have bought a paper cutter, and was going to start doing that
myself, but my time is more valuable than to be standing over a paper
cutter doing it right the 3rd time.

If you have Publisher, I highly recommend it for setting up a
layout..but my suggestion is to get them printed professionally..and
this is coming from someone who did it for myself for years.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)