Business Cards

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:35:13 -0600

Mark,

At 10:17 3/31/2005, you wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>Anyone have suggestons for printing their own business cards and
>still look somewhat professional?

- Don't skimp on the card stock - flimsy cards do NOT make a good impression.
- If you haven't already, join the PTG which, along with many, many other
benefits, will allow you you to use THE professional logo.
- Use a good quality laser or inkjet color printer.

>Or is the "print shop" your preferred way?

There are many software packages which include a business card printing
option - your word processing software undoubtedly already has that capability.

My 2¢

Conrad Hoffsommer
Decorah, IA

My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
It's gone right now and didn't leave a forwarding address.