Flat Fact

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 11:29:45 -0600

> I'd tune a Lester instead of a GA-1 any day of the week. Really.

And you'd get a lot closer to "in tune" than you ever would the GA-1.

> (How's that for an insult to the GA-1?)

Accurate - supportable.

> I know I'm supposed to make cracks about how this piano is
> an opportunity for me to sell climate control and frequent regular
> tunings, but frankly, IMHO, the piano is an embarrassment to the
> industry and shouldn't exist. Sometimes you gotta take a stand.

I have to agree. It has long been a mystery to me that the GH-1 was
allowed to even exist, much less to be intentionally produced. The
fact that it was superseded by the even worse GA-1 (and that people
actually buy them) utterly baffles me.

Ron N