key leveling seat

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 11:19:09 -0600

------=_NextPart_001_0008_01C532BE.CBBD4100
Hey Jon,

Here's my version, not quite as inventive as yours!  I'm short so I can =
sit higher.  Anyway, it's great for damper work as well.  If I take it =
into a customer's home where there are fancy hardwood, marble or tile =
floors, I put baby socks on the "feet" so I'm not in danger of =
scratching the floor as I scoot along.  (Do you like the Matchbox cars =
parked behind the lyre?--courtesy of my 8 year old son.)

The desk chair mat is there to prolong the life of the piano bench.  I =
purchased it after I had to reassemble the bench.

Happy leveling.

Barbara Richmond
------=_NextPart_001_0008_01C532BE.CBBD4100
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...