Flat Facts

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 07:01:24 -0600

Perhaps you haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting a 4'11" Yamaha
GA-1, also with plain wire down to B2. Where here in Kansas City the
tenor of a GH-1 may move 25 cents more than the rest of the scale, the
tenor of a GA-1 will move about 45 cents more than the rest of the
scale. IOW, as bad as the GH-1 is, the GA-1 is almost twice as bad. The
GA-1 is the only piano model I have ever seriously considered declining
to service.

Kent