Always Something New!

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 07:30:31 -0500

Just food for thought here - this piano sounds like it may be one of many
train-wreck worn-out older pianos. I certainly realize many folks just don't
have the interest/means to invest lots of $$ in rebuilding, but when I come
across cases like this, I make sure to at least present that as an option (I
often also discuss replacement) so that they are made aware of the full
spectrum of options they have.

Not saying this is the case here, but I think sometimes technicians tend to
have blinders on - they focus on the one problem at hand and suggest a fix
for that one thing - sometimes the piano owner might be interested in
re-doing the whole enchilada, but just not realize that is possible!

FWIW

Terry Farrell