OT sort of///: Summary & Mystery was Flat Facts

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 18:44:42 -0700

MessageWELL SOMEONE DOES READ CLOSELY.
First letter from a saying my grand dad use to tell his sons, and my dad =
to me. He was a stationary combine operator who ran a fleet of 7 =
machines and all the wagons, crew and horses.
My dad and I followed the tradition, but only had two combines, which =
more than did the work of the 7 with only a crew of 4 and no horses.
The saying cleaned up a little " If your going to be a combine man, you =
got to be able to bulls///"
This really goes for pianos to the extent that one needs to think =
through things and come up with a understandable answer for clients =
young and old, thinking on their level.
IMH <G>O
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools