Yamaha Treble Bridge Cap Material

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:55:13 -0500

Wow. Appears impressive. I tune a couple dozen C3s on a regular basis that
range from a few years old to new (less than one year) - strings on this
1971 ring more clear than on any of the newer C3s. I don't know how much
else may have changed on C3s between 1971 and those of the 21st Century, but
goodness golly, it sure seems the boxwood has a very good effect on string
clarity.

I can only hope our laminated maple caps can have such a positive effect for
34+ years.

Terry Farrell