PTGF Museum was RE: Haines Action

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:00:09 -0600

I'll comment. I've been to the home office a couple of times in the past
year and seen the progress of the museum, etc. I think it is just =
terrific
and since the name "Jack Wyatt" (and some relative of his, I think) =
appears
to be all over the place, I tip my hat for a job-in-progress well done =
and
appreciated!
=20
Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of JWyatt1492@aol.com
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 8:42 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Haines Action

Hello Jon, Joe and all,
=20
   There will be a working model of this action
 at the PTGF Museum with the adjustment
screw.=20
  There will also be two other models that use
this method of repetition (without a rep. lever).
   One is the  " M. Schulz "  and the other is=20
the  " Herrburger - Schwander". =20
=20
   This Museum is being created by and for=20
Technicians.
    These models are only one exhibit that we=20
hope you as Technicians will find interesting=20
and enlightening.=20
=20
  We welcome your comments and suggestions
for improvement.
=20
  Regards to all,
 Jack Wyatt