Steinway with reverse crown

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:25:08 -0600

Sorry I would rather send this to the person not the list.  But his =
email
doesn't appear in the Header that pops up when you press "reply".   I =
have
been off the list for a while, (a year?) I don't recognize
"pianotech-bounces" or "On behalf of Terry".   I remember it used to be =
you
could email to the sender alone, the list, or the sender and list.  But =
how
do you do it in this format?  One more reason for an edited email list.  =
am working on the mechanics and sending out hints and feelers before =
taking
the "official commitment.   ---ric  www.pnotec.com =
<http://www.pnotec.com/>
(the E stands for edited)=20