Soundboard cracks under long bridge

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 20:32:53 -0500

Why not just do a Spurlock-type shim job right up to both sides of the
bridge? If there is a small area where the bridge is not glued to the panel,
put some glue in there and block up the panel from behind and go bar on
top - or use a rib gluing boat before shimming (but instead of gluing on a
rib you will be gluing on the bridge).

Make sense?

Terry Farrell