Stickers inside pianos

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 05:46:44 -0600

At 21:10 3/23/2005, you wrote:
>That won't stop the next technician if he knows how to use a screwdriver....
>
>David I.

Pushing the envelope, aren't we??   Proper use of a screwdriver separates
technician from tooner, doesn't it?  BTW, the other RPT in town and I used
to regularly remove each other's cards, but eventually we got to just using
different hinges...

I write the date/temp/humidity on the card (and pitch if not left at 440,
for some reason) which will help _anyone_ who services it the next time.
They wouldn't have MY database with them to help.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.