Ad Prices for Yellow Pages

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:34:21 -0600

1 inch should do it. I do not ask,where they heard my name. I ask Piano
questions,set up an appointment and advise 'estimated as unseen repair'
costs. We may have been recommended by word of mouth,and the piano owner
will tell us on the appointment. That can more enjoyable than the job.
Listen to what they tell you,be friendly and professional.The mutual desires
and respect will prevail.
When my rural customers to ask me to sit on the porch for a 'spell and
Gospel',that means..discuss the local news and comment! The gift bag of home
grown vegetables make the problems of 'paranoid picky piano
perfectionists' seem somehow unimportant.

Hubert Liverman
Tuner/tech
Opelika,Al.