Haines Action

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:41:13 -0800

OOPS! On closure scrutiny, the bottom "screw", (or what I thought was a =
screw), is simply the end of the spring sticking out! Because it is a =
player, you're going to have to "balance" the height of the hammer off =
the "soft" rail and how much the shank is off of it.
On a "regular" Haines Grand, I recall you have to take the Stretcher =
off, in order to access the cheek block screws, for removal of the =
action. Since it's a player, I suspect they came up with some other =
Weird system.<G>
Best Regards,
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.