New Baldwin

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 08:01:38

Hi Tom,

Find me a perfect piano company. You don't need to be a cheerleader--but
you don't need to bash any company either.

Do you really think your vitupritives help to keep any piano manufacturer
alive? Ever hear of the "Chinese telegraph"? You are the one who needs to
lighten up. If you choose to work for free that is your concern.

At 01:10 PM 3/20/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Geeeeze Don....lighten up! Take a walk, get some fresh air!
>There's plenty of room for criticism with regards to this particular company
>due to their own demise from once a  a pretty darn good product to where
>they are struggling today. Do I wish them harm...heck no. I wish them all
>the best. In fact I hope to someday see them back near the top where they
>once shared market space with the finest manufactures in the world. They
>still have strong potential to be great  and I wish them all the best.  .
>   However, their demise is their own doing and whether or not I stand on
>the sidelines pretending to being a good cheerleader or not won't effect a
>darn thing. Maybe I have sour grapes due to a recent situation with a client
>who recently purchased a Baldwin F grand which was delivered with multiple
>problems, one being a touchweight of over 70 grams (downweight) AND they
>paid the full retail price AND the factory nor the dealer would have
>anything to do with correcting any of the issues .  Out of respect and
>concern for my  client I donated the my own time and money to correct the
>problems.
<snip>
>Flamesuit on!.
>Tom Servinsky