Where's the action cloth

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:55:38 -0800

Alan said: "In fact, a concern I have is that I will go to all the =
trouble to glue =3D
the
felt in then push out some of it out when I pin/ream/burnish the darn
thing--and then be out of time. So it may not be the best "shrink sized" =
=3D
or
"soft felt" center in the world, but I want something that will be =3D
adequate,
set up fairly fast, and HOLD. But no, I don't want to take a glue pot to =
=3D
the
convention just to make two little globs o' glue.
=3D20
I'm thinkin' Titebond or maybe PVC-E.
=3D20
What have others used in this kind of time-crunch repair? That's what =
=3D
I'd
like to know"
Alan,
The only glue, "allowed", for the technical exam, is white glue.
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I