Idea for cord clamp for Dampp-Chaser installs

David Vanderhoofven david@vanderpiano.com
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 08:51:47 -0600

At one time I bought about a hundred of each type of hardware for
Dampp-Chaser installs.  They come in handy sometimes!  Also, if you do
enough installs, you will soon accumulate extra clips and such.  Sometimes
you need all the hardware enclosed in the box, and sometimes you have
extras left over.

Off for a day of tuning!
David